General Standard Terms and Conditions of the EPP Professional Publishing Group GmbH
1. With the subscription confirmation or its delivery, the subscription contract is established and delivery, acceptance and payment for both contractual partners are legally binding.
2. The subscription fees are generally payable in advance. If the subscription price should increase during the contract period, thus the increased price is to be paid from the time of the next invoicing. The prepaid subscription price is guaranteed for the period of prepayment and may not be increased.
3. The reduced price for students can only be conceded after presentation of a valid certificate of immatriculation.
4. For subscription terminations, a deadline of 6 weeks before the expiry of the calculation period is valid. The cancellation is to be directed in written form to the EPP Professional Publishing Group GmbH. The cancellation before the expiry of an agreed on obligation period is not possible.
5. The subscription continues also after expiry of a minimum delivery period agreed on, if not terminated in due time. In case of expressly temporary subscriptions, the contract ends with the contract expiry date agreed on, unless something else was agreed on in the conclusion of the contract.
6. The due term processing of changes in subscription, mode of payment, bank, delivery, etc., is only then guaranteed, if the EPP Professional Publishing Group GmbH is informed at least 10 days beforehand. In case of removals, the new address must be communicated to the EPP Professional Publishing Group GmbH.
7. The delivery ensues free domicile. Delivery defects are to be reported without delay. In case of non-deliveries, delayed deliveries or physical damages in the course of delivery, the B + B Media Company GmbH only is liable for intent or gross negligence..
Single copy orders
8. If a single copy is ordered, thus EPP Professional Publishing Group GmbH will deliver the most up-to-date or the next obtainable issue.
9. The delivery begins with the date named in the order. With orders lacking any stated date, the quickest possible start of delivery is valid.
10. All information on the delivery period is non binding.
11. The data stored for the order processing is treated according to the valid legal provisions on data protection.
12. Domicile of the EPP Professional Publishing Group GmbH is 80333 München, Residenzstraße 27. In case of legal action with business transactions with merchants, legal persons under public law or with public law special properties, the place of jurisdiction is the domicile of the EPP Professional Publishing Group GmbH. With non-merchants in so far as claims are not asserted in the default action, the place of jurisdiction is determined according to their legal residence.
Power of revocation
13. You can revoke the contract with a deadline of two weeks after receipt of goods without giving reasons. The due dispatch of the revocation in written form is sufficient to observe the deadline, e.g. via letter, fax or email or by returning the goods back to the above mentioned address.